- Ashok Leyland ready to ride on Elon Musk's India dream(15:08)
Mumbai, May 20 (IANS) Tesla CEO Elon Musk who has been moving back and forth on his India dream for couple of years and unable to take the next big step now has an invitation from commercial vehicles major Ashok Leyland.
- Akbar denies meeting Ramani at Oberoi hotel (Lead)(17:42)
New Delhi, May 20 (IANS) Former Union Minister M.J. Akbar on Monday denied meeting journalist Priya Ramani for a job interview at The Oberoi hotel in Mumbai in December 1993 and asking her personal, rather than professional questions.
- After VP Naidu, Gadkari questions accuracy of exit polls(1 minute ago)
New Delhi, May 20 (IANS) A day after Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu mocked the exit polls, Union Minister Nitin Gadkari on Monday said the exit polls are not the "final decision" but indicate that the BJP will once again come to power.
- MNM lodges complaint against Tamil Nadu Minister(15 minutes ago)
Chennai, May 20 (IANS) The Makkal Needhi Maiam (MNM) on Monday lodged a police complaint against Tamil Nadu Minister for Milk and Rural Development Rajenthra Bhalaji for criminal intimidation and defamation of its founder actor-politician Kamal Haasan.
- Air Asia India eyes corporate clients, foreign flights(16:46)
New Delhi, May 20 (IANS) Seeking long-term travel commitment, Tata Group joint venture Air Asia India plans to tie up with about 200 companies in the next few months, offering them a slew of benefits, including flexibility in last-minute flight change and onboard meals.
- Blackbuck case: Fresh notices to Tabu, Sonali, Saif, Neelam(16:16)
Jaipur, May 20 (IANS) The Rajasthan High Court on Monday served fresh notices to Bollywood stars Tabu, Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, Neelam Kothari and Dushyant Kumar, a local resident, in the 1998 blackbuck poaching case following the state government's appeal against their acquittal.
- Won't let MP become Bengal: Shivraj on BJP worker's killing (Lead)(14:56)
Indore, May 20 (IANS) Former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Monday slammed the killing of a 60-year-old man by a Congress supporter in Indore allegedly for "voting for the BJP" and said he won't allow the state to become another West Bengal.
- BJP demands special session of Madhya Pradesh Assembly(14:04)
Bhopal, May 20 (IANS) With exit polls predicting a sweep for the BJP at the Centre and a drop in Congress numbers in Madhya Pradesh in the Lok Sabha elections, the saffron party on Monday mounted an attack on the state's Kamal Nath government demanding a special session of the Assembly.
- Shah to meet NDA leaders, host dinner on May 21(13:38)
New Delhi, May 20 (IANS) Buoyed by the exit poll predictions, BJP President Amit Shah has convened a meeting of the leaders of the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) on May 21, ahead of the counting of votes on May 23.