- LG to release rollable TV next month: Report(28 minutes ago)
Seoul, Sep 29 (IANS) LG Electronics, a major home appliance maker in South Korea, is expected to release the industry's first rollable TV next month, sources here said Tuesday, as the company tries to expand its presence in the high-end TV market.
- Oracle upgrades Cloud SaaS solutions to empower customers(15:42)
San Francisco, Sep 29 (IANS) To help customers thrive in the new normal, Cloud major Oracle on Tuesday announced key updates to its Oracle Fusion Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Oracle Fusion Cloud Enterprise Performance Management (EPM).
- Amazon launches new fulfilment centre in Tamil Nadu(15:35)
Chennai, Sep 29 (IANS) Gearing up for the festive season, Amazon India on Tuesday said it has launched a specialised fulfilment centre in Tamil Nadu, along with the expansion of an existing centre.
- Gujarat boat owners SoS PM on safety of fishermen(15:17)
Ahmedabad, Sep 29 (IANS) Leading boat owners associations in Gujarat on Tuesday highlighted the challenges to their lives and livelihoods. The fisheries sector and fishing communities in the state and around the country are challenged by the lack of access to modern digital connectivity at sea.
- Etrio raises $3mn to launch new EVs in India(15:15)
Hyderabad, Sep 29 (IANS) Hyderabad-based electric vehicle startup Etrio on Tuesday said it has raised of $3 million (approximately Rs 22 crore) in Series A round from high networth individual investors based out of Singapore.
- HealthifyMe aims to cross $20mn revenue run rate by Jan 2021(15:08)
Bengaluru, Sep 29 (IANS) Artificial Intelligence (AI)-driven health and fitness app HealthifyMe on Tuesday said it crossed $15 million revenue run rate in August and is on track to cross $20 million run rate by January next year, with nearly 20 per cent of its revenues coming from outside India.
- Xiaomi's Mi India forays into smart home category in India(14:47)
New Delhi, Sep 29 (IANS) Xiaomi subsidiary Mi India on Tuesday forayed into the smartwatch and smart speaker categories, along with launching other affordable smart home products for the India market ahead of the festive season.
- Former Amazon executive charged with insider trading in US(13:58)
San Francisco, Sep 29 (IANS) The US Securities and Exchange Commission has charged a former finance manager at Amazon and two family members with insider trading in advance of Amazon earnings announcements between January 2016 and July 2018.
- Flipkart partners Bajaj Allianz to offer cyber fraud insurance(12:34)
Bengaluru, Sep 29 (IANS) Keeping the upcoming festive season and growing online frauds in mind, Flipkart on Tuesday announced a partnership with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company to offer âDigital Suraksha Group Insurance for customers in the country.
- ASUS unveils 1st ever dual screen ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 in India(12:08)
New Delhi, Sep 29 (IANS) Taiwanese major ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) on Tuesday unveiled a groundbreaking gaming laptop in its popular Zephyrus series in India that houses a secondary touchscreen to empower gamers as well as creators to streamline their work.
- Home support, flexible work hours boost women hiring in India(11:34)
New Delhi, Sep 29 (IANS) Strong support from live-in help and grandparents as well as flexible working hours saw more women's workplace participation in India, as the share of female hires increased from around 30 per cent in April to reach 37 per cent at the end of July, a LinkedIn study revealed on Tuesday.
- Google Cloud, Reckitt Benckiser to boost consumer engagement(11:20)
New Delhi, Sep 29 (IANS) Google Cloud has announced a collaboration with British consumer goods company Reckitt Benckiser (RB) to drive stronger customer engagement and India is one of the key markets for testing use cases for the company.
- Samsung partners Microsoft to scale enterprise 5G deployment(09:47)
New Delhi, Sep 29 (IANS) Samsung on Tuesday announced a collaboration with Microsoft on an end-to-end, Cloud-based private 5G network solution to drive innovation that lowers the barrier to entry for deployment of private 5G networks in enterprises.
- Indian consumers most positive about economic rebound: IBM study(22:13)
New Delhi, Sep 28 (IANS) About 39 per cent of Indian consumers believe that the economy will slowly recover over the next few months followed by a sharp rebound returning to pre-Covid levels by the end of 2020, in comparison with the global average of 32 per cent, said an IBM study on Monday.