- Inform 24 hours before funeral of Covid patients in Delhi(22:48)
New Delhi, June 3 (IANS) After facing flak over funeral of the Covid positive deaths, the Delhi government has issued fresh guidelines according to which cremation will be done on stipulated time and family members should be informed 24 hours in advance about the same.
- Gujarat's Covid tally crosses 18K, death toll at 1,122(22:26)
Gandhinagar, June 3 (IANS) The total number of Coronavirus positive cases climbed over the 18,000-mark in Gujarat, as a record number of fresh positive cases, 485 were added on Wednesday, taking the total to 18,117 in the state.
- Two from Dubai Vande Bharat flight test positive in Goa(21:48)
Panaji, June 3 (IANS) Two persons who arrived in Goa on Tuesday, as part of the state's first Vande Bharat Mission repatriation flight from Dubai, have tested positive for Covid-19, Chief Minister Pramod Sawant said here on Wednesday.
- 47 more test positive, Goa's active Covid-19 cases at 69 (lead)(21:11)
Panaji, June 3 (IANS) Goa Chief Minister Pramod Sawant said, here on Wednesday, 47 new coronavirus cases had been identified and any decision on further lockdown relaxations would depend on whether transmission had spread out of the cluster or not.
- RML giving out wrong Covid results: AAP(20:13)
New Delhi, June 3 (IANS) Aam Aadmi Party spokesperson and MLA Raghav Chadha on Wednesday slammed Ram Manohar Lohia hospital for giving out erroneous Covid-19 reports, alleging negligence on the part of the hospital which operates under the central government.
- TN milk major Aavin contests reports on Covid-19(19:55)
Chennai, June 3 (IANS) The Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers' Federation, popularly known as Aavin, here on Wednesday, said its competitors and anti-social elements were spreading rumours about health of its employees.
- Govt lying on Shramik train fares, alleges Cong(19:55)
New Delhi, June 3 (IANS) The Congress has attacked the central government for making false claims on fares of Shramik special trains that are ferrying stranded migrant workers across the country.
- Zyfra to offer Indian firms digital solutions to reduce Covid risk(19:07)
New Delhi, June 3 (IANS) Finnish-Russian digital solutions provider for heavy industries, Zyfra, on Tuesday announced it will offer Indian companies a comprehensive product to reduce the risk of spread of coronavirus (Covid-19) at industrial and other facilities.