- Broad faces prospect of missing first Eng vs WI Test: report(19 minutes ago)
London, July 6 (IANS) Veteran England pacer Stuart Broad could miss the first Test of the three-match series against West Indies in order to make way for Jofra Archer and Mark Wood to partner James Anderson at the Ageas Bowl.
- DDCA may request HC for extension of time to hold elections(10:32)
By Baidurjo Bhose
New Delhi, July 6 (IANS) The Delhi and District Cricket Association may move to the High Court for extension of time to hold elections for the post of President and other vacant posts. The matter of holding the elections will be further discussed on Tuesday before taking a final call on the matter.
- Serie A: Bologna stun Inter, Napoli conquer Roma(09:04)
Rome, July 6 (IANS) Inter Milan's Scudetto hopes were only left with theoretical possibility after being overturned by Bologna's 2-1 victory, while Lorenzo Insigne's winner helped Napoli beat Roma 2-1 at San Paolo.
- Root's absence hands 'a bit of an advantage' to us, says Roach(20:35)
Kolkata, July 5 (IANS) West Indies pace spearhead Kemar Roach feels they will have a little bit of an advantage going into the much-anticipated first Test at the Ageas Bowl on Wednesday as their opponents and hosts England will be without their batting mainstay Joe Root.
- Stokes already a big leader in the England side, says Crawley(19:38)
Southampton, July 5 (IANS) England cricketer Zak Crawley gave his backing to all-rounder Ben Stokes who will be captaining the Test side for the first time in the first match of the #raisethebat Test against West Indies starting July 8 at the Ageas Bowl.
- It's been a great week, says rising Arsenal star Saka(15:41)
London, July 5 (IANS) It was a week to remember for Arsenal's young star Bukayo Saka after he celebrated signing a new long-term contract by scoring the opener in the Gunners' victory at Wolves on Saturday.