- Ashna Kishore: People have adapted to the new normal(21:42)
Mumbai, July 15 (IANS) "Happu Ki Ultan Paltan" actress Ashna Kishore has resumed shooting for the comedy show with necessary precautions and safety measures. She feels that the COVID-19 scare is still there but people have adapted to the new normal.
- Is 'Dirty Dancing sequel coming up?(20:36)
Los Angeles, July 15 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Grey is working on a secret dance movie, which many are speculating to be a potential sequel to the 1987 hit, "Dirty Dancing".
- Raveena Tandon's DIY tips for work-from-home eyes(20:30)
Mumbai, July 15 (IANS) Work from home for adults and online classes for children amid the lockdown has led to almost everyone spending lots of time in front of screens. Actress Raveena Tandon has offered some DIY tips on Instagram to help keep your eyes relaxed.
- Anupam Kher urges people to shower parents with love(19:58)
Mumbai, July 15 (IANS) Anupam Kher's mother is currently seeking treatment for Covid-19 at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital in Mumbai, and the veteran actor has constantly been sharing updates about her health on social media.
- Now, Pavitra Rishta Fund for mental health awareness(19:50)
Mumbai, July 15 (IANS) A month after actor Sushant Singh Rajput's demise, producer Ekta Kapoor has joined hands with Tarun Katial to launch the Pavitra Rishta Fund to spread mental health awareness among people.