- Fred Savage: Directing TV shows challenging(07:38)
Los Angeles, May 26 (IANS) Actor Fred Savage shot to fame as a child star for his starring role in the sitcom "The Wonder Years", and he has later made a mark directing shows. Savage has says directing TV shows is a great, challenging and very fulfilling experience.
- Film 'PM Narendra Modi' offered me huge experience: Producer(06:06)
Mumbai, May 26 (IANS) The film "PM Narendra Modi" has completed one year of release, and its producer Sandip Ssingh says the entire course of the project -- right from the making to the release as well as the ensuing controversy -- was a leaning process.
- Producers Guild issues guidelines for shooting post lockdown(23:34)
Mumbai, May 25 (IANS) The Producers Guild of India on Monday revealed that the body has drafted a fresh set of rules for shooting films, television and OTT series, which will be strictly adhered to once filming activity begins after the lockdown has been lifted.
- Salman Khan's Eid 2020 blockbuster is a song titled 'Bhai bhai'(22:53)
Mumbai, May 25 (IANS) Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has âreleased an Eid 2020 blockbuster for fans, after all! Since the lockdown prevented him from releasing his film "Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai" as earlier planned, the superstar has gone ahead and released a brand new song, titled "Bhai bhai".
- Soundarya Sharma debuts on OTT(21:06)
Los Angeles, May 25 (IANS) "Ranchi Diaries" actress Soundarya Sharma has made her debut in the digital world with "Raktanchal".
- Nicole Kidman jokes about broken ankle(20:37)
Los Angeles, May 25 (IANS) Actress Nicole Kidman shared an update about recovery from a broken ankle with a joke, saying she is "almost back on the right foot".
- Big B had warned Shoojit Sircar that Amphan would be 'nasty'(20:08)
Mumbai, May 25 (IANS) Veteran actor Amitabh Bachchan has revealed that he had warned his "Gulabo Sitabo" helmer Shoojit Sircar two days before super cyclone Amphan struck West Bengal. The Bollywood veteran had anticipated that the cyclone is going to be "nasty".